The Raw Chocolate Company Raw Organic Chocolate MulberriesEthical Food & Drink Hero Products
Organic Turkish white mulberries have been coated in The Raw Chocolate Company's award-winning organic dark, raw chocolate
- Made with raw Peruvian criollo cacao beans and Turkish white sun-dried mulberries.
- Wonderfully delicious all-natural caramel taste, with a dark chocolate coating.
- Great Taste Award Gold Star Winner, 2017.
- Vegan, raw, organic, Fairtrade and free from refined sugar, gluten and soy.
- Handmade in a renewably powered factory in Sussex.
White mulberries have a wonderful chewy texture and a sublime caramel flavour. Combined with Peruvian Criollo chocolate, the combination will blow both your minds and taste buds. ‘We encountered many problems perfecting the recipe and technique of making them and even had to design and invent our own production process to make them’, The Raw Chocolate Co said.
The company set out to make products that everyone can enjoy, whatever their dietary requirements. It also wants to make products with a maximum positive impact on the planet, people and environment. For this reason, The Raw Chocolate Company’s raw chocolate mulberries are vegan, organic, Fairtrade and free from refined sugar, gluten, soy and palm oil, handmade in its renewably powered factory in Sussex.
Ingredients: raw mulberries (44%), raw cacao mass, coconut sugar, virgin cacao butter, cacao powder. Cacao solids: 72% minimum
Available in handy 28g snack pack (£1.49) or resealable 125g pouch (£5.99).
May contain nuts, may cause outbreaks of hugging.