No products in the basket.
- Valley Fest is a magical wonderland where the young at heart – whatever their age – can run free
- Panoramic views of the stunning Chew Valley Lake in the heart of the Somerset countryside
- On a working organic farm: sustainability, the provenance of food and respect for the land are all core to the fun
- With arts, music, dance, glitter and a whole lot more, there’s genuinely something for everyone
- Drop in for the day or camp for the full weekend
Valley Fest is a wonderful little family-friendly festival set in a beautiful location surrounded by rolling countryside and a tranquil lake. The weekend will be packed with tractor-loads of glittering entertainment from outstanding musicians, DJs, circus performers, spoken word artists, theatrical masters and top chefs.
All this plus delicious local organic food, and an incredible opportunity to enjoy food as it should be enjoyed, together, in communal feasts.
There’s plenty for kids, too – they can meet the farm animals, learn foraging skills, brush up on their circus tricks and DJ skills, play with their food and listen to stories. So what are you waiting for? Dust off your dancing shoes!
Get on my land! – Valley Fest, the family festival with a big heart, is getting ready for its biggest year yet
Valley Fest 2017 – the family festival in Somerset is going organic