No products in the basket.
- The original one, that Yeo Valley's been making since, ooh, forever
- Use it throughout the day – with fruit and granola for breakfast, as a snack with a bit of fruit compote blobbed on top, when you’re cooking… it’s good for anything
- '100% Yeoganic' – organic and then some
- From British Friesian cows and the UK's largest family-owned dairy business
- As reliable as the family dog. Except more tasty
The Mead family has been farming in the beautiful Yeo Valley since 1961, when Rodger and Mary first bought Holt Farm. At that time they only had around 30 cows.
Today Rodger and Mary’s son Tim runs the business, which is now the largest family-owned dairy business in the UK. It has 1,200 acres of organic farmland and 420 award-winning British Friesian cows.
The farm has only ever had British Friesians. British Friesians are more fertile, live a lot longer and are better suited to the farm’s grass-based system.
The farm is ‘100% Yeoganic’, which is the company’s way of being organic and a little bit more – it goes the extra country mile to look after its land, animals and people. Did you know the top six inches of soil support all life on land? That means we really need to look after it, so Yeo Valley takes great pride in farming its land to create the very best soil it can.
Supporting British family farming is at the heart of everything the farm does, which includes buying British organic ingredients whenever it can.
The business vision is simple: to deliver taste the right way.
Yeo Valley Canteen – is this the best staff restaurant in the world?