No products in the basket.
- Sourced from the Nagano region at the base of the Central Alps, Japan
- Organic, vegan, gluten-free, no added sugar and no GM
- Unpasteurised for a delicious flavour and incredible health benefits
- Great in soups, salad dressings, desserts, marinades and more
- Fermented for six months for a mild but complex umami taste
Organic, vegan and gluten-free, Tideford is proud to be the first to bring fresh, unpasteurised miso to the UK.
Naturally full of flavour, miso adds the fifth taste – umami – to dishes. It’s delicious in stews, sauces, soups, marinades and may well become your new secret weapon in the kitchen.
Tideford’s miso is made in the Nagano region at the base of Central Alps in Japan – an area known for producing some of the highest quality miso in the world.
Miso is made from fermented soy beans, rice and salt, and this White Miso is fermented over the course of six months to give it a mild but complex flavour and a deep, mellow aroma.
It’s packed with nutrients and is an excellent source of protein and antioxidants. It’s also known to lower cholesterol and blood pressure, support digestion and strengthen the immune system. All in all, it’s the original ‘superfood’.
The vegan revolution – plant-based food sales are soaring, and it’s a movement Tideford’s Lynette Sinclair saw coming
Tideford has turned – are these new soups and sauces ‘the tastiest and most ethical’ on the market?